Monday, 30 June 2014

The Peach Kimono



Hi everyone! First of all, Ramadaan Kareem to you and your loved ones. Whenever it is announced that the next day will be the first day of the holy month of Ramadaan, I always feel an immense amount of gratitude at having being blessed with another opportunity to experience this beautiful month. I hope we all do our utmost to reap its benefits and blessings, insha Allah Ameen.


The kimono I'm wearing in today's post was part of the range I created and sold at the Free Market back in March. Alhamdulillah, the market day was a huge success and managed to sell most of my items. It was an awesome experience, meeting and interacting with some of the blog followers was definitely a highlight for me. I'll be sharing some photos of the day with you, as I'm pretty proud at how it all turned out.

Until then!

Saara
x






Kimono: Minimal Exposure | Top & Pants: Cotton On | Shoes: Country Road | Bag & Scarf: Lulu Belle 

3 comments:

  1. I need to get myself a pair of those pants! They look so comfy. In love with the colour of your scarf.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit!! The kimono loooks beautiful on you :)
    xx


    -Khadija
    www.misshijabi.co.nr

    ReplyDelete