Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Black & Gold




Hello Dearies! My first look post of 2014 and it’s almost March. Eeek!

I’m slowly trying to get to back into blogging on a regular basis after a reeeally long break.

That holiday feeling has officially worn off, unfortunately.


Taken in early January, my brother shot these photographs after I was requested to submit some images for a new online publication. I wore this outfit for supper one evening when my husband and I celebrated our fourth anniversary. I only shared a quick snap on instagram but felt that a proper look post was in order.
Black and gold are one of my favourite colour combinations and when done right, it has a rich opulence about it that I absolutely love. As much as I love fashion and looking great, comfort is very important for me (read: lazy dresser). I have been living in slouchy pants all summer, their elasticated waistbands have been a godsend as I’ve indulged in way too many summer treats aaand there’s a little person growing inside my belly :) Yip, my “eggo is preggo” and currently I am right in the middle of my second trimester, Alhamdulillah ♥


I hope you're all well and thank you for reading!


Saara









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the combination of black, red and gold. It feels so royal :) congratulations on baby to be :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! And Slamat on your little bump… May all go well Inshallah.

    xx

    Rushda
    http://www.rubescloset.com

    ReplyDelete