Friday, 8 November 2013

Photo Diary | Tourist - Tourist

 

Because when Cape Town shows off, it pulls out all the stops!


I took these photographs last Saturday when my family and I toured a bit of Cape Town. We first started the day with the City Sightseeing Tour, it was probably my fifth time on the bus and I still highly recommend it!

After the bus tour, we boarded a catamaran which took us on a great 1 ½ hour long trip around the bay, which afforded us spectacular views of the City. It was a wonderful experience and I still can’t believe I had never been on one before. It was definitely a R120 well spent!

It was a fantastic way to spend the day and I am really looking forward to the December holidays now!

How will you be spending your Summer?

Let me know by leaving a comment below. I would love to try out some of your suggestions!

Saara




 

 

 

 









  





All photography: Saara Jappie-Adams ©

2 comments:

  1. Slm Saara. I am nominating you for the Liebster Award! Go have a look at the link below.
    http://bespokehijabibywh.blogspot.com/2013/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukran so much Waseefa! You have made my day ♥

      Delete