Friday, 15 November 2013

Interviews | Hijabistas & MeMrsMe Blog




Hi Everyone! Alhamdulillah, since the Sunday Times article was published, this lil' ol' blog has received some interest for which I am very grateful for. Recently I was approached by Iman Khan of Hijabistas and Fatima Khan-Wise of MeMrsMe blog for interviews about myself and the blog. 

I was asked some really great questions by each of them and some were tough! Some times I’m not too sure about how much I should share about myself and my views but it’s always best to just be honest about it. As my high school principal, Sheikh Irfaan Abrahams used to say, “Honesty is the best policy” :)
 
Do pop on over to their websites here and here if you would like to read more and enjoy both of their sites. They are doing a sterling job with regards to the modest dressing scene.

Shukran so much Iman and Fatima for the feature.

Muharram and Jumuah Mubarak

Saara



3 comments:

  1. Thanks Saara! We love you!!! Pioneering the hijab blog scene!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shukran sooo much Fatima! You guys are the best!!

      Delete
    2. By the way I have nominated you for a Liebster award. I realise it my be a bit silly but what the heck! Please see my post on the award at www.memrsme.com

      Delete